A woman shot her colleague allegedly abusing young children in Carletonville kindergarten is expected to & # 39 will appear in court next week after her arrest.
Police have not yet confirmed that the arrest took place.
It claimed that it was trying to bribe the owner of the nurseries after showing her videos.
The woman is expected to & # 39 will appear, along with his colleague in Oberholzer Magistrates Court on 7 May.
40-year-old female colleague, who was not named, was arrested on March 26 and appeared in court on charges of assault two days later.
She was released on bail R3 000.
Gauteng MEC for Social Development Nanda Mayathula-Khoza Nursery closed earlier this month after the alleged abuse of a video went viral on social media.
"We have decided to close this early childhood development center. … I learned about the situation today. I was sent a clip during a meeting, and I was deeply concerned that I have seen, and that is why I decided to come here, "said Mayathula-Khoza said at the time.
In one video, caring can be seen several times by hitting the baby. Slapping motif is not known.
In another video, a young girl is forced to clean up after he vomited. Child hit on the buttocks. In the third video, the baby will be a slap for what seems to be giving up sleep, News24 reported earlier.
READ: Carletonville nurseries closed horror, social development MEC lay a complaint
Mayathula-Khoza complained that the other woman is not able to protect minors, when she saw that her colleague allegedly assaulting a child and chose instead to shoot the incident.
MEC said the nursery in question acted on an expired license.
"This is an illegal organization in action. When I asked the witness about the manger, I looked at him, and it's 2016 certificate. The principal must be respected and applied for a new certificate, but she did not, "IDC said.
She had promised to instruct the Director of contempt, as the children were under the care of her if abuse has occurred.
At the same time, men and women against the ill-treatment of children, welcomed the arrest of two women and said he was confident that the number of victims is underestimated in this regard.
The founding director of Miranda Jordan addressed to any of the additional information to come forward.
"We are pleased that the person who made these terrible violations against such young children from Carletonville community well since charged, although we are still in terror, that, despite the serious & # 39; oznasts charges against her , the first accused on bail. We invite the community to join us in making their anger heard, "Jordan said.
Jordan called on parents and members of the communities concerned to join them on Friday at Westfields Elementary School in Carletonville to address their concerns in respect of this case.
"The abuse of that viral video drew staggering, and it is clear that in a society, we need to communicate with each other in the quest for answers about the future.
"Women and men against child abuse will be present at the examination of the two accused for these young children, and will demand the most severe punishment possible unspeakable violence against children, who could barely speak, but had to suffer at their hands." Concluded Jordan.