- PowerMax P18K Pop phone from Energizer reached only 1% of its Indiegogo funding goal at $ 15005 (about R215,000) of 11 patrons.
- P18K Pop had to come with a massive battery 18,000mAh – most smart phones come with batteries around 3,000mAh.
- Massive Battery meant P18K Pop was about three times thicker than the iPhone X.
- Smartphone users want more battery life, but maybe not, if their phone can be confused with a brick.
- Seen www.businessinsider.co.za more.
PowerMax P18K Pop the Energizer smartphone, it's as thick as three iPhones stacked on each other reached only 1% of its Indiegogo funding goal.
Energizer phone – which was developed in collaboration with Avenir Telecom has received $ 15005 – around R215,000 – its goal to $ 1,200,000 (about R17 million) of 11 fans, in spite of the extensive coverage in the media device. Fringe was the first to discover the news of the company suffered a setback.
Some quick math based on the average funding for lining and percentage of goal achieved believes that Energizer would require between 880 and 1100 patrons to fully finance its Crowdfunding companies.
Energizer in PowerMax P18K Pop was found at the MWC in February, when the company announced that its massive 18,000mAh can keep the phone call in 90 hours. In comparison, iPhone X 2,716mAh battery is rated for 21 hours of telephone conversations.
In addition to a massive battery life and size, Pop could be any other Android phone. It had five cameras, with three in the rear and two hidden pop-up mechanism for the self camera. He also showed USB-C port, which can charge the other devices that are attached to it
It is true that smartphone users want longer battery life – but if the phone can be confused with a brick, apparently.
Getting single WhatsApp every morning with all our latest news: click here.
In addition, with Business Insider in South Africa: