Last week, Nvidia released drivers GeForce 430,39 WHQL with improved support for some of the latest titles, the new 1650 GTX graphics card and upgrade Windows, 10 May 2019But the numerous complaints on the social media, the controller also cause high CPU usage for some users. new drivers GeForce 430,53 They fix this problem.
GeForce 430,53 fixes problems with excessive CPU usage
Many people said that the Nvidia driver is using 10-20% CPUEven without starting the program. Restarting will not solve this problem, it is a & # 39; was a few minutes after starting the system.
Nvidia acknowledged the problem in your forum, with one employee said the company "is able to reproduce the error consistently now" and "trying to solution." It was April 26thThe Company was not on the device has not responded to other complaints on the same thread. In addition, users complained about performance issues in games like Final Fantasy XV and Shadow Raider Tomb they may be associated with these drivers.
Check out our guide to the best graphics cards for PCs
With the latest drivers GeForce 430,53 published, this problem must be resolved, along with other aspects that address this issue.
- increase CPU load is adjusted NVDisplay.Container.exe 430.39 entered into the controller.
- 3DMark Spy Time: Flashing observed in standard start
- BeamNG: application crashes when the game comes out.
- Shadow Raider Tomb: hangs when SLI mode is started
- Flashes on the desktop when a video is played back on the secondary monitor.
All these problems have been solved with new drivers GeForce 430,53You can download them from the website now supports Nvidia.