The Ministry of Health announces new charts province of yellow fever vaccination during the high season this immunization.
Who should get vaccinated
the vaccine should get people from one to 60 years, traveling in the area of risk. In order to get a dose, you must go to the vaccination passport or identity card and a vaccination card. The dose should be applied at least 10 days before viajey contained once in a lifetime.
Those who have doubts about the need for immunization could save through self-test, the Ministry of Health of the nation represented.
It is worth noting that there are regions, for which the vaccine is recommended, but not with the & # 39 is a requirement for entry into the country.
In all cases, he advises people to travel, to make a medical consultation to assess the need for a vaccine and find out about the potential risk of infection.
VACUNATORIOS in Cordoba
- Mercy Hospital: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 am. It has 70 doses per day, which can be accessed only asked to turn on the phone. Bring to 0800 555 4141; Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8 to 20 hours.
- epidemiology vaccinationFormer San Roque Hospital (Rosario de Santa Fe 374): Monday to Friday shifts are first come first served basis, starting at 8 hours and 90 doses are applied in the morning and evening doses of 110 ..
- Federal Health Delegation (Ministry of Health and social development of the nation July 9 356): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, with the previous line, by phone request (0351) – 4,283,399 (request shifts on Mondays and Fridays, 10 to 13 hours.)
- Urban Health Center Rio Cuarto (Cabrera 1322) Thursday from 7:30 pm. Order shifts in person or by telephone (0358) 4671266 (250 changes per day).
- Gumersindo Sayago Hospital – Villa Carlos Paz (Brazil 137): Monday, 15 Sun. and Fridays from 7:15 to 8:30 pm. (100 changes per day, first come first served basis).
- Hospital Domingo Funes – Santa-Maria-de-Punilla (Av Sunday Funes s / n.) Tuesday and Thursday, 8 to 12 hours. (50 twists, first come first served). Phone: (0354) 1488900, domestic 231.
- Abel Ayers Hospital – Marcos Juarez (Belgrano 350): Monday and Tuesday from 7 pm. (50 changes per day).
- Dispensary Costanera – Jesus Maria (Almafuerte 451) on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 to 16 hours. A request to switch from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 13 pm. Phone: (03525) 4616238 (50 changes per day).
- Iturraspe Hospital – San Francisco: Monday through Friday from 7 to 9 pm, requesting queue (03,564) 443718/19 (20 shifts per day).
- Arroyito Hospital (Carlos Pontin 750): Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11 am to 13 pm. Phone: (03576) -421190/420386. (20 shifts per day, first come first served).
- Pasteur Hospital – Villa Maria (Aldo Serrano and Buchardo): Tuesday from 8 am to 12 pm. (90 turns, first come first served basis). Phone (0353) 4616238.
- Eva Peron Hospital – Santa Rosa de Calamuchita-: Thursday from 8 to 13 hours. (50 changes a day, by phone (03546) 426 684).
- Regional Hospital Mina Clavero (Bv Rosel 1080, Barrio San Sebastian.) Friday from 8 am to 13 pm. (10 revolutions per day). Phone: (03544) 476250.
- Regional Hospital of Villa del Rosario (Bv Sobremonte 550.): Monday and Friday from 6 to 8 hours. A request to switch from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 13 pm. phone (03573) 424708 (20 pivots on Mondays and Fridays 50 turns).
- Provincial Hospital of Rio Tercero (12 October Marin Marotto Esq.): First and third Friday of each month, from 8 to 12 hours. (40 doses per day). Phone (03571) 439 203.