Xiaomi was forced to justify themselves in India marketing value Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro. This is because the equipment is sold at a slightly higher price than in China.
A few days ago Mi supporters created an application for Xiaomi lower prices for new smartphones in the country, but Xiaomi responded to the letter, which says that this is impossible. It also shows that the new mobile phones profit below 5%.
Key points of the price justification for a new Xiaomi Redmi K20
- MIUI without advertising (in China this is not the case)
- Higher processors and significantly more expensive than their predecessors
- AMOLED screen and is much more expensive than their predecessors
- pop-up camera
- More than 1 year project
- In the Chinese version of at least 64 GB, than in India
- Quality glass construction
- Profit less than 5% of the smartphone
The above paragraphs summarize the three cards that Xiaomi has prepared for its clients. The person responsible for the Redmi in India, there was no other choice but to respond to the request, which is already beginning to take a favorable proportion for a good marketing company.
The truth is that at this price is hard to find better. Without disputing the ideology Mi supporters in India, we need to understand that this is not a piece of equipment, which in this case is good value. Redmi K20, also known as the Xiaomi Mi 9T, sold for € 263 (with a promo code below). What can you buy for this price with this quality? Nothing!
4gnews editors recommend: