The new driver fixes GeForce (430.53) was released NVIDIA. Its main purpose is mainly to fix higher than usual CPU usage, introduced in the previous version of the driver (430.39), published last week, along with the launch of a new series of GeForce GPU 16.
After several reports from users, NVIDIA has recognized a problem with a representative Software QA Manuel Guzman on 26 April. About three days later GeForce driver fix is now available, followed by a list of changes:
- Corrects above, the use of the CPU NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced driver 430.39
- 3DMark Spy Time: Flickering may occur when the test is run
- BeamNG: Application crashes when you start the game
- Shadow Raider Tomb: freezing startup mode in SLI
- Desktop flickers when the video is played back on the secondary monitor
Full release notes of the driver's previous Game Ready (430.39), in case you still have to go on that one first available below.
It ensures optimal gaming experience for Mortal Kombat XI, anthem and Strange
It includes support for GeForce GTX 1650 Desktop and GeForce GTX 660 Ti and 1 GTX
1650 GPU for laptops.
Adds support for seven new G-SYNC-compatible monitors.
Added support for Windows 10, my 2019 Update (Shading including variable speed).
Added or updated SLI profiles of the following:
• Breathedge – AFR enabled GPUs for Turing
• Call of Cthulhu – AFR enabled GPUs for Turing
• Darksiders 3 – AFR enabled for GPUs Turing;
• Deliver Us The Moon: Fortuna
• Dying Light: Bad Blood
• Farming Simulator 2019
• Trigger God
• Hunt: Showdown
• Resident Evil 7
• Shadow Raider Tomb
• Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
• Tropico 6
Interestingly, the support variable Rate Shading technology was added to the preparation for the Windows, May 10, 2019 Microsoft Update. As you may recall from our previous report, the Microsoft has done a great job at a recent conference VRS 2019. Their API game developers will work in conjunction with the hardware capabilities of Turing deliver improved performance or improved image quality, depending on the choice of the developer.
We will be in the search, when the first game using the fill rate of the variable will be available for testing.