X & # 39; Euston Rockets guard James Harden set a new NBA record with his dominating 50-point triple-double against the Sacramento Kings on Saturday.
Rockets star helped ignite his team's 119-108 win over the Kings at Toyota Center, he hit ten straight points in the fourth quarter.
Harden 50 points, 11 rebounds and ten assists made it an NBA record 50-point fifth triple-double for him.
The match ends on a Saturday night
- Sacramento Kings 108-119 X & # 39; Euston Rockets
- Boston Celtics 96-110 Brooklyn Nets
- Orlando Magic 121-116 Indiana Pacers
- Portland Trail Blazers 90-99 Detroit Pistons
- Philadelphia 76ers 118-109 Minnesota
- Cleveland Cavaliers 108-132 Los Angeles Clippers
- Toronto Raptors 124-101 Chicago Bulls
- Miami Heat 100-92 New York Knicks
- Memphis 120-115 Phoenix Suns
He already had a record of four thanks to his performance in the 126-111 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers in December, during which he notched 50 points, ten rebounds and 11 assists.
Beard is now extended his lead over the next closest player on the list, Russell Westbrook, two clear of games with at least 50 points and a triple double.
Live NBA: Dallas @ Oklahoma
Sunday, March 31 8:30 pm
Molten MVP candidate recorded his third game of 50 points in the last six games with the display against Sacramento.
Click on the video at the top of the page to see the full range of the highlights from another dazzling performance of 29-year-old.
Want to watch the NBA, but do not have Sky Sports? Get Sky Sports Action Arena and package, click here.