Natalia, Dana Brooke, Naomi, and Alexa Bliss will become participants in Kas women money in the next month in a match stairs banks.
This was confirmed in the course of the Moment Bliss segment on today's episode of Raw. Bliss saved on & # 39 classified itself for the latter, with Naomi, the call Bliss for the match. Bliss said it was not in the right outfit, and do not even wear their own shoes. Bliss finally agreed to the match.
History Naomi and Bliss & # 39; the match that Bliss continued to have to tie their shoes. Her shoes came off in the end, that Naomi hit Back and split leg moonsault, to win.
Bliss was the winner of last year's women's Money in the game the stairs banks. She cashed in future in order to pay for defeating NIA J, to win the championship of untreated women.
Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, and Baron Corbin were declared champions Kas men money in banks ladder match. Participants SmackDown for the two matches will be shown on the episode tomorrow night.
XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut hosting money in the bank May 19 Here is the updated card for the show:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins protection against AJ Styles
- Raw and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch SmackDown defend title against Flair in Charlotte
- Raw and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch protect the crude title against Lacy Evans
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA)
- Women's Money in the bank ladder match (Natalia, Dana Brooke, Naomi, Alexa Bliss, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA)
- Miz vs. Shane McMahon in a steel cage match
- Roman reign against Elias