We all know that fruits health benefits. Our mothers and grandmothers insisted on them, while we were in childhood picky about them. However, with the hectic lives we often fail in our balanced diet and nutrition. From the control of blood sugar to blood pressure, just like fruit, especially dried fruits can be helpful.
* Dried fruits generally contain more fiber than the same size as their fresh counterparts. Fiber helps in maintaining the digestive system running smoothly.
* Different dry fruits packed, naturally, with a mixture of nutrients, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, carotenoids, antioxidants, vitamins, dietary fiber, flavonoids, selenium, and more apart from good quality of fat and protein, that they provide .
* They help in various ways, as an increase in good cholesterol, lowering bad cholesterol, maintaining blood pressure, control blood sugar levels, control of the thyroid gland, improve heart function, bowel movements, skin health, control of hair, anti-cancer properties, improve health bones, improved vision, easing digestion and the fight against anemia, to name a few. Many of dry fruits with low glycemic index, and therefore, they help to slow release of energy and control blood sugar levels.
* Since most of the water is extracted from the fruits, their nutrients are condensed into a small package. Dried fruits, such as apricots, raisins, prunes, figs, and contain large amounts of beta-carotene, vitamin E, niacin, iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium.
* Dried fruits contain almost no fat. They also contain significant calories per serving, making them a natural source of energy for athletes. They are also & # 39 is a good supplement for people who want to gain weight in a healthy way.
(C Ians inputs)
For all the latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page