WWE Raw showed the participants in the course of the year in men's Money in the Bank ladder match.
During the opening segment of Raw tonight, Alexa Bliss took a moment of happiness and announced that Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, and Baron Corbin will be in the men's ladder match at Money in the Bank. Then these four wrestlers met in a match tag with Ricochet and Strowman receive a prize after McIntyre hit Corbin, Corbin unless noted himself.
Strowman and Corbin won the money in the bank's portfolio for the past two years, although the WWE has not been successful either go earn.
Participants Kas money for women's match in the ladder of the bank will be revealed later today. SmackDown wrestlers for the matches will be confirmed tomorrow.
Money in the Bank occur in the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut, May 19: Here is the updated card for payment for the view:
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins protection against AJ Styles
- Raw and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch SmackDown defend title against Flair in Charlotte
- Raw and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch protect the crude title against Lacy Evans
- Roman reign against Elias
- Men's Money in the Bank ladder match (Braun Strowman, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA)
- Women's Money in the Bank ladder match