Unconsciously, "it is consumed" product is forbidden for him
The woman was on the verge of death in Spain after perform oral sex on your partner, with self Amoxicillin. The only thing that could go unnoticed, but was a reaction called anaphylaxis, is "Consume" amoxicillin indirectly through oral sex.
The case became known in the scientific journal BMJ Case Reports and he said that the case was a 31-year-old woman in the city Alicante, Spain.
she went Hospital General Universitario de Alicante severe vomiting, body hives and shortness of breath.
The woman was the most intense allergic reaction to amoxicillin consume the sperm of her boyfriend, making it the first time, like this one all over the world. Fortunately, they were able to be treated in time and were saved.