Polish Post to make changes
On 1 April 2019 the Polish Post introduces significant changes to the fee calculation methodology for written correspondence unregistered and registered, as well as broadcast via the Polish Post parcel. Nevertheless, they change not only the charge but also the same size of letters and parcels. For subscribers of the Polish Post is a small revolution. Let's look at these changes accurately.
Polish Post – size, elements of size – change
Currently, the Polish Post has two main dimensions of written correspondence unregistered and registered. These dimensions A and B.
- Maximum message size and dimensions a: height – 20 mm, length – 325 mm Width – 230 mm. If one of these measurements is exceeded, the load "must" in the gauge B.
- Maximum message size Dimensions B: Total length of all three dimensions (length, width and height) must not exceed 900 mm, the most debt does not exceed 600 mm.
The cost of these elements also varies depending on the weight, as well as with the & # 39; is whether the economy package, priority, non-registered or certified mail.
These rules apply for many years and most of the customers of the Polish Post clear. Now, this will change. Polish Post, he introduces three new sizes and formats, in principle, so they just called.
Sizes S, M, L They will only depend on the load size and weight.
- size S – in the smallest format, customers will be able to make a package which has a mass of 500 g and a maximum size envelope C5 to a thickness of 2 cm.
- size M transmit elements allow customers to 1000g and a maximum C4 envelope with a thickness of 2 cm.
- size L – very high – for shipment weighing 000 grams and 2 dimensions: length, width and height of the package does not exceed 90 cm, and the largest dimension does not exceed 60 cm.
The above format will be used for parties, unregistered and registered items and insured exclusively domestic. Category delivery time and economic priorities remain unchanged.
The new price list of Polish Post
Delivery unregistered sheets (including cards)
- Screen 500 g of S – 3.30 PLN (economy), 4.10 PLN (priority)
- Format F to 1000 g – 4.00 zlotys (economics), 4,70 zł (priority)
- Format 000 l up to 2 h – 6.60 zlotys (economy) 7.30 PLN (priority)
Shipment Handing sheets
- Screen 500 g of S – 5.90 PLN (economy), 8.40 PLN (priority)
- Format F to 1000 g – 6.30 PLN (economics), 8,70 zł (priority)
- Format 000 l to 2 hours – 15,60 PLN (economics), 18:30 PLN (priority)
Shipment insured letter
- Screen 500 g of S – 11.30 PLN (economy) 14:10 PLN (priority)
- Format F to 1000 g – 11,90 PLN (economy) 14,70 PLN (priority)
- Format 000 l to 2 hours – 19,20 PLN (economy) 22.40 PLN (priority)
Postal parcels – price list of Polish Post
Polish Post – Package sizes
The dimensions of parcels:
MAXIMUM: the sum of the length and the greatest circumference measured in a different direction than the length – 3000 mm, the largest dimension is less than 1500 mm
minimum: sizes of the page address may be at least 90 x 140 mm, with a tolerance of +/- 2 mm
manometer This package sizes:
- Min – the size of the page address may not be less than 90 x 140 mm
- Maximum – no size can not exceed the length of 600 mm, width 500 mm, height
- 300 mm
The manometer This package sizes:
- Minimum – if at least one dimension exceeds 600 mm long and 500 mm wide or
- 300 mm
- Maximum – total length and the greatest circumference measured in a different direction than the length – 3000
- mm, with the largest dimension does not exceed 1500 mm
See also: Queen Symphonic Concert at the Philharmonic Koszalin