purchase Sunday in 2019 – when the ban on trade?
Law restricting trade on Sundays valid from March 1, 2018.
- By the end of 2018 the ban on Sunday trading It does not apply in the first and last Sunday of each month, and in the following two pre-Christmas Sunday and the Sunday before Easter.
- In 2019 trade ban It will not apply on the last Sunday of each month, and the next two Sundays preceding Christmas and the Sunday before Easter.
- Since 2020 trade ban It will not apply on the last Sunday of January, April, June and August of each subsequent calendar year, and the next two Sundays preceding Christmas and the Sunday before Easter.
In some cases, trade and makes the work in the trade is permitted on Sundays, for example. At petrol stations, pharmacies.
As explained Pathogen Sunday shopping restrictions, it is an important social problem. This can lead to the strengthening of social ties, especially in the family & # 39; and.
Notes that among the employed in trade with the & # 39 are an important group of mothers and Sunday is often the best time to spend time with children and some & # 39; it.
Interview & # 39; S N: How to solve the PIT for 2018 years. Step-by-step instructions
Sunday free from work gives all family members & # 39; and the possibility of joint rest and recovers its initial value associated with the celebration of this day.
Decisions taken by the law, with the & # 39 are the result of the parliamentary debate on civil projects.
Sunday 2019. With the purchase of stores will be open on Sunday?
- Sunday trading – January 27, 2019
- Sunday trading – February 24, 2019
- Sunday trading – March 31, 2019
- Sunday trading – 14 and 28 April 2019
- Sunday trading – 26 My 2019
- Sunday trading – June 30, 2019
- Sunday trading – July 28, 2019
- Sunday trading – August 25, 2019
- Sunday trading – September 29, 2019
- Sunday trading – October 27, 2019
- Sunday trading – November 24, 2019
- Sunday trading – 15, 22 and 29 December 2019
free trade Sunday
The ban on Sunday trading in 2019 will be in force
- January 2019 – Sunday 6, 13 and 20
- February 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- March 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17, 24
- April 2019 – Sunday 7, 21
- May 2019 – Sunday 5, 12, 19
- June 2019 – Sunday 2, 9, 16, 23
- July 2019 – Sunday 7, 14, 21
- August 2019 – Sunday 4, 11, 18
- September 2019 – Sunday 1, 8, 15, 22
- October 2019 – Sunday 6, 13, 20
- November 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- December 2019 – Sunday 1: 8
The ban on Sunday trading, 2019. To whom does the law?
on the limitation of the law refers to the trade:
- temporary workers
- other persons working under contracts of civil law – performing paid work that generates income, the company carries on business.
in accordance with the law with the Trading Post & # 39 is "on the & # 39; an object that is managed trade, and carried out activities related to the trade."
Trade bans Sunday. Government suspends changes in the law
The ban on Sunday trading 2019. What actions should be seen as directly related to the trade?
For activities directly related to commercial activities can be carried out in the retail outlet, it is necessary to make a deal.
In particular, it must:
- receiving and fulfilling orders,
- commodity exposure,
- removal of defective products or the elderly.
- all activities related to the preparation for the establishment of commercial trade (eg. in the preparation of cash, cash distribution, customs officials)
- activities related to the motor end of the day, and the closure of retail outlets (eg, conversion and revenue calculations, safety inspections, accident).
For activities directly related to trade, you can not include, for example:
- Safety of & # 39 object
- cleaning of & # 39 Service command object cleaning,
- service and maintenance work related to servicing the equipment.
To circumvent the law should be seen entrusting these activities as additional duties of an employee or employees in the implementation of the retail trade from Monday to Saturday, or other activities related to human trafficking.
The ban on Sunday trading from 2019. Or & # 39 is an entrepreneur can on Sundays and public holidays, use the help of family members & # 39; and?
Using random free help and family members & # 39; in this case does not affect the provisions of the law. These people, however, can not be employed or work on such business and perform paid work on other days of the week.
A ban on Sunday shopping facilities in 2019 What should be regarded as decisive, considering that a natural person, a trader trades on its own behalf and at his own expense?
The benefit of exemption from the station. paragraph 1 6. Section 27 of the Law of Civil shareholders will be possible, provided that they do business in person, without the help of employees or employees.
At the same time, as a partner in the partnership not from the & # 39; is neither employee nor an employee, this issue is beyond the scope of the PIP.
Franchisees in accordance with the acts in its name and for its account and linking it to a franchise agreement with the legal owner & # 39; is the only form of doing business.
Thus, if the franchisee to hire workers or employees, wants to open a store on a Sunday or holiday, it is possible under the condition of his trade a single person.
The ban on Sunday trading from 2019. Or & # 39 is the Trading Post, which is a & # 39 is part of a petrol station is prohibited?
Under the law, the ban does not apply to liquid gas stations. Thus, if a store & # 39 is part of a petrol station is excluded from the prohibition on trade.
The ban on Sunday trading, 2019. There are markets, fairs and flea various exchanges will have the opportunity to work on Sundays and public holidays, when the trade ban will work?
In accordance with the law to restrict trade on Sundays and public holidays and in some other days, the ban does not apply to trade in commercial establishments, where the trade is run by an entrepreneur, who & # 39 is an individual only on its own behalf and at his own expense.
Thus, the exemption also to & # 39 is an entrepreneur with a & # 39 is a natural person, sale only on its own behalf and for its account in the bazaar or market.