Among the features of the device built-in note headphones that do not relate to the ears to create a more natural sound, and two RGB-LCD-display with support for up to 144 GHz at a resolution of 1440×1600. Screens, according to the company, very accurate color reproduction.
Index is fully compatible with all games on the basis of Steam VR, and during, Valve will release a flagship VR-game, which will not be exclusive to their helmet, and will be available for all devices with support for Steam VR.
According to rumors, the game will be in the universe design Half-Life 2.
Valve Index can be bought in different models:
- full set – 1079 EUR (79 999 rubles)
- helmet and pair of controllers – 799 euros (59 999 rubles)
- helmet – 539 euros (40 999 rubles)
- paired controllers – 299 euros (22 999 rubles)
- Base Station 2.0 – 159 euros (12 999 rubles)
It is noteworthy that the controllers and the station to monitor traffic and is also compatible with HTC Vive Pro.