Saeed Ahmed Aboul Gheit, Secretary General of the League of Arab States, the final statement of the emergency Arab summit Safa Palace in Mecca, at the invitation of Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz.
Aboul Gheit said: "The final statement of the extraordinary Council of the League session of the Arab summit in response to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's request for the gentle invitation of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud, his brothers, the Arab leaders to discuss the suras & # 39; serious consequences made Houthi terrorist militias of the Iranian support to oil pumping stations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and attacked the merchant ships in the territorial waters of about & # 39; the United Arab Emirates.
In accordance with Article III of the Statute of the League of the Arab League to convene a summit of the League of Arab League Council held at an extraordinary session at the summit in Mecca on 25 Ramadan 1440 AH, corresponding to 30 my 2019 AD, where Arab leaders are studying all these events and bear the risk and the consequences of the expansion of higher Arab interests, concluded the discussion on the focus on the following provisions:
1. Condemns the acts carried out by terrorists Milyishat Houthi, backed by Iran stormtroopers marching at two stations for pumping oil in Saudi Arabia, and made diversions affected commercial vessels in the territorial waters of about & # 39; the United Arab Emirates.
2. Confirmation that the Arab countries seek to restore security and stability in the region, and that the real and the only way for him, but it is respect for all states in the region to the principles of good neighborly relations and to refrain from using force or the threat of them and interference in internal affairs and violation of its sovereignty, and that the behavior of the Islamic Republic of Iran is contrary to the principles and requirements undermines confidence, thereby jeopardizing the security and stability in the region, directly and sur & # 39; a serious threat to stsvyar reduction that cooperation between Arab countries and the Islamic Republic of Iran relations should be based on the principle of good neighborliness and non-interference in the internal affairs of States and respect for its sovereignty.
3. The emphasis on solidarity and on the & # 39; to unite with each other Arab countries in the face of Iranian interference in its internal affairs, directly or indirectly, in order to undermine its security and stability, as well as enhanced cooperation and coordination between them, to deal with risks that arise as a result.
4. Conviction process continues bombardment of Iranian ballistic missiles from Saudi Arabia to Yemeni territory by Houthi militias, which are part of Iran and viewed as a threat to Arab national security, as well as considered as a threat to Arab national security and to emphasize the right of Saudi Arabia to protect their territory in accordance with the Charter of the & # 39; the United Nations and supports the measures taken in relation to these attacks in the context of the state's legitimacy.
5. Condemns the continuing Iranian support for further Houthi fighters against the legitimate government in Yemen.
6. expose and condemn the Iranian Almtsmarah in the internal affairs of Bahrain and supporting terrorism measures and training of terrorists and the smuggling of weapons, explosives and inciting sectarian strife in destabilizing security, order and stability.
7. Condemns the Iranian occupation of the time the three occupied islands of the United Arab Emirates, and support all the measures taken by the Emirates by peaceful means to restore its sovereignty over the occupied islands.
8. The continued ban on satellite channels, funded by Iran, the Arab satellite.
9. Strengthening diplomatic efforts between Arab countries with States and regional and international organizations to highlight Iran's practice of offering peace and security in the region under threat, and asking the international community to take a tough stance to confront Iran and destabilizing the region and firmly and resolutely oppose any Iranian attempts to compromise the security of the energy, freedom and security of the sea & # 39 facilities in the Persian Gulf and other sea routes, no matter what was being Éireann and its branches in the region.
10. denounce Iranian interference in the Syrian crisis, and that it entails a serious & # 39; serious consequences for the future of Syria and its sovereignty, security, stability and national unity, territorial integrity and that such interference does not serve the efforts to resolve the Syrian crisis, according to the content of the relevant international resolutions, "Geneva 1".
As for the Palestinian issue central issue of the Arab Summit reaffirmed its commitment to the resolutions of the Arab summit twenty-ninth summit in Dhahran, Jerusalem, and the Arab Summit in Tunisia 30 ".
At the end of the statement, Arab leaders thanked the face of King Salman bin Abdulaziz of Saudi Arabia on the hospitality and reception.
Disclaimer The site runs an automated procedure is performed without human intervention, and, consequently, all the articles, news and comments on this site are the responsibility of owners and site management does not accept any moral or legal responsibility for the contents of the site.