Thursday , December 3 2020

The first recordings of the bloody attack on Egypt's Minyas Copts




<div id = "firstBodyDiv" data-bind-html-content-type = "article" data-binding-html-compile = "article.body" data-first-article-body =

Video coverage on social networks has shown a terrible picture of victims of the attack, bleeding on the bus.

The attack killed 7 people and 13 people were injured, Governor Minya Qassim Hussein said that the gunmen attacked the bus while returning from the monastery of Anba Sámuel.

Reuters quoted the bishops as saying the bus came mainly from the Sohag province.

The Minya Health Directorate was an exceptional condition in the hospitals of Al-Adwa, Bani Mazar and Maghagha, and the ambulance service sent a number of vehicles to transport the injured.

A similar incident happened last year when the militants attacked buses in the same monastery in May 2017, and 29 people were killed.

">

Video coverage on social networks has shown a terrible picture of victims of the attack, bleeding on the bus.

The attack killed 7 people and 13 people were injured, Minya Governor Qassim Hussein said, saying the gunmen attacked the bus while returning from the monastery of Anba Sámuel.

Reuters quoted the bishops as saying the bus came mainly from the Sohag province.

The Minya Health Directorate was an exceptional condition in the hospitals of Al-Adwa, Bani Mazar and Maghagha, and the ambulance service sent a number of vehicles to transport the injured.

A similar incident happened last year when the militants attacked buses in the same monastery in May 2017, and 29 people were killed.


Source link