Nike Air Mag Back to the Future 2016, was originally shoes Marty McFly wore in the second part of the "Back to the Future" in 1989, will be the most expensive shoes in the world, according to the resale StockX platform, Wednesday, March 27. These little gems are estimated at 22.882 euros.
taking into marty McFly in the saga "Back to the Future" expensive, very expensive. Became legendary shoes he wore in the second part of the trilogy look like the most expensive shoes in the world, StockX determined according to the rating. edited only 89 copiesNike Air Mag Back to the Future (2016) is estimated at 22882 euros.
Futuristic sneakers ahead of Air Jordan Retro 8 Kobe PE updates Retro 3 (2016), two pairs of shoes in the colors of the Los Angeles Lakers were Kobe Bryant during the season 2002-2003. The package is valued at € 11,982.
Very popular, cooperation rapidly rising prices for shoes, especially if made in the publication of a very (very) limited. This case is Air Jordan 4 Retro Carhartt Eminem (2015). Developed in cooperation with the American rapper and Carhartt brand shoes associated with the 15th anniversary of the album "LP The Marshall Mathers"And it was produced in ten copies. Creations, ended on the legs close to Eminem. Their cost will be € 8786 on a special platform.
noted that Nike clearly dominates the ranking of the most expensive shoes in the world, with only a pair of Adidas.
Top 10 most expensive shoes in the world:
1. Nike Air Mag BTTF Back to the Future (2016): 22882 €
2. Kobe Air Jordan Retro 8 PE bag Retro 3 (2016): 11 982 €
3. Nike Dunk SB Low Paris (2002): 9965 €
4. Air Jordan 4 Retro Carhartt Eminem (2015): 8786 €
5. Air Jordan 3 Retro Legend of summer (2013): 8182 €
6. Air Jordan 5 Retro Fab Five EP (2017): 7740 €
7. Adidas Human Race NMD Pharrell's Chanel (2017): 7746 €
8. Nike Air Mag BTTF Back To The Future (2011): 7246 €
9. Air Jordan 3 Retro DJ Khaled Grateful (2017): 7228 €
10. Nike Dunk SB Low bracket NYC Pigeon (2005): 7154 €