Dakar April 29 (APS) – The Minister of infrastructure, ground transportation and openness, Umar Hume, today announced the upcoming start of the protection work will yield the East and the West against the onslaught of the sea.
He made the announcement after a visit on Monday to the sites Dakar endangered sea attack, especially the eastern and western ranges.
"The damage that is associated with the progress of the mother is currently affect other areas of the eastern ridge, especially at the presidential palace," he said, stressing that "this area is a threat to give up."
"Tenders have already started to work on the trail made earlier on the same road," said Umar Hume.
According to him, the contract has been awarded to the company Eiffage Senegal for $ 1, 9 billion CFA francs, and stabilization work will be carried out by CRC for $ 1 billion, 3.
DS / ACN