withOscar Rick Beach
Lyon knocked out Chelsea and went out in the Champions League final.
Location surrounding triumph was unworthy, says the star Ada Hegerberg.
– toilets just worked and in the locker room was less than five square meters, says Norwegian according to NRK.
In this weekend Lyon cruised away against Chelsea in the second semi-final of the Champions League.
As a result, it was enough to advance, and the main French club, thus, ready for the final in Barcelona on May 18
After the semi-profits were Lyon star Ada Hegerberg anything but happy.
"The toilets just worked"
23-year-old made a sharp criticism of the location around the semi-finals.
– We came out of our arena, which receives 18,000 spectators at the place where the toilets are a little work and a dressing room is less than five square meters, says the Norwegian, on NRK after the match at the King Meadow, which take 2200 spectators.
– If you want to win or NO Chelsea must take it forward. He was not worthy of the semi-finals, she continues.
1 of 5 | Photo: Catherine Ivill / Getty Images Europe
"We are all responsible"
Hegerberg believes that too little, takes responsibility for the development of elite football for women.
– I do not think that I will bring that here, but we all have a responsibility to develop football for women.
– UEFA has to do something, that we are together in this.