Park Dobelya in Umeå was filled with people who wanted to honor the nine people killed in a plane crash accident on July 14.
– Everybody knows, who knows who has died. All Umeå paralyzed, says Jenny Eriksson, who is organizing a memorial service, to Expressen before the ceremony.
– I think it's important for us to be together and have a place where we can get together and cry together.
– You must be angry. You have to be boring and think 'why did it happen to us? " But I believe that the Umeå – it is such a small town, we welded together and in the end we can make it together ", – she says.
Memorial began with music and a minute of silence the victims. Then the governor of Magdalena Andersson.
– A week ago, the world has changed. Magdalena Andersson in his speech said that the nine beautiful and very special people were killed.
The solemn ceremony of the event held a small organization Umeå Parachute Club, consisting of about 40 people to Sunday.
– I am proud that I belong to this parachute something & # 39; and, – says Johan Hellström, chief instructor of parachute club Umea, during a memorial service.
– Never in my wildest imagination I would not think that we can do what we're doing right now. To talk to children who lose their parents, parents who have lost a child or a parent should not be to survive for the children.
Johannes Hellstrom explains that he was asked how he would remember his friends:
– I thought one of them and all the good memories that we have, and, finally, we were in the room and cried. We will remember them as angels.
Accident in Umeå
Sport aircraft of eight parachutists crashed shortly after he rose from Umea Airport on Sunday afternoon in the afternoon before.
All nine people aboard the plane were killed – seven men and two women. Most were in their early 20s.
They knew each other well, and all, except the pilot, were members of the local parachute club in Umeå.
What caused the plane crash is still unknown. The thing to investigate accidents is investigating the case – the investigation, which could last up to one year.