Zlatan Ibrahimovic cursed rival defender Onuoha after the match victory last goal.
Now Onuoha speak out about after the game.
– words that came from his mouth, I would have heard two or three times in my car & # 39; EASURES mainly of players who & # 39 are full of gangstas, he says.
Ibrahimovic found the net again in a meeting with Real Salt Lake in the MDC this weekend.
But after the game came to be a "holiday" Zlatan, when he scolded rival defender Nedum Onuoah – and then went to his dressing room to apologize.
Onuoha refused to accept forgiveness.
– 60-th minute of the match, he said that hurt me. He & # 39 is the face of the MSC, but this is how it behaves on the field, he does not talk about it on the field, I'm not going to accept his apology, it is unacceptable, said the quarterback after the game.
"Or & # 39 is it going to happen?"
Earlier in the game it became Onuoah demolished Ibrahimovic – who later accused him in the game.
It says the former Manchester City Hill in an interview with & # 39; Love u Sports Radio. Radio say that it is more detail about the controversy.
– words that came from his mouth, I would have heard two or three times in my car & # 39; EASURES mainly of players who & # 39 are full of gangstas, he says, and continues:
– It's one thing to be competitive, but another thing to say that one ought to harm another player. So with that in mind, I thought that every time I spoke to him, "now it's going to happen?"
Photo: Katharine Lotets / Getty Images North America
"He asked is"
After the match looking for Ibrahimovic to Onuoha real wardrobe Salt Lake.
– Never before have I been through the opponent steps into the dressing room five minutes after the final whistle. He asked, when I calmed down. It was unreal, I thought, "Why would someone from their team here?".
Zlatan himself said after the game that he went to shake his hand.
– The tone and aggression is not so, it is not respectful to other players. So I asked him to leave, saying Onuoah.
– His behavior on the field, I will not say anything to teach their children, or encourage anyone else.
Ibrahimovic goal was the eighth of the season, and it ranks second in the top scorer, though he missed two of the team's nine games.
Zlatan every year – 2002-2017 gg 12:32