Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins in the body because it is responsible for protecting bones and muscles in the body. Therefore, many people might wonder about foods that contain vitamin D, so they can be taken and taken advantage of this vitamin, and foods that don't know much about the existence of Vitamin D are almonds because this will show you.
Almonds and contain vitamin D.
Almonds and almond milk contain many different nutrients. The most common ingredient in almonds is large amounts of calcium and contains lots of vitamin D, which is not found in many foods.
A cup of almond milk contains at least 350 IU, this is a large percentage that includes a good proportion of body vitamin D intake, specifically, the minimum daily dose of vitamin D is 400 IU.
Therefore, we recommend eating almonds or drinking almond syrup to get enough vitamin D from the body.
Source of vitamin D intake
The sun is the source of the first and most important vitamin D in the body, which enters the body through ultraviolet light.
Therefore, it is recommended that the person be exposed to sunlight every day for at least a quarter of an hour to get enough vitamin D, but it must be two hours before sunset or two hours after sunrise to avoid dangerous sunlight at any time.
There are many other foods that can get a good percentage of vitamin D such as:
1 – fish or whale oil, they are foods that have dramatic vitamin D, and there is vitamin D in salmon, sardines, tuna.
2 – Vitamin D is found in mushrooms, where one cup of mushrooms contains about 100 IU of vitamin D.
3 – dairy products such as milk and cheese from foods containing vitamin D where a cup of milk contains 24% of the body's daily needs for vitamin D.
4. If vitamin D cannot be obtained from food or sunlight, one can get it by taking vitamin D pills sold at pharmacies. For children, there are vitamin D points prescribed by doctors for children when the child has a vitamin deficiency. Body.
The most vulnerable group of vitamin D deficiencies
Some groups are more likely to lack in their bodies:
– Women in pregnancy and breastfeeding women may need to double the amount of vitamin D in their bodies through dietary supplements.
– Parents over 65 years old.
– Children especially during breastfeeding because the child's body is in the formation stage.
Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms
Some symptoms appear in people who show a lack of vitamin D levels in the body such as:
– Feeling tired and permanent in the presence of severe muscle pain.
– Bone fractures, especially in the thigh area.
– Increase the incidence of many diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure, other diseases.
– High incidence of rheumatism.
– For children, a child with vitamin D deficiency is late walking and sitting, and may have curvature in the foot.
We thank visitors and visitors in the News News field for self-confidence and attendance, and we promise to provide all new and important things from all reliable, transferred news sources (Does it contain almond vitamin D), and responsible sources for what was reported in the news.