The solar system is absorbed by the flow of dark matter.



[ad_1]

Spanish and English scientists have determined that the solar system is crossed by the flow of dark matter, which moves at speeds of 500 km / second. Certain winds are connected with S1 star streams, formed after the Milky Way swallows a dwarf galaxy.

This news appears in the journal "Physical Review D", sending planetanovosti.com.

The S1 stream includes 34 stars that pass through the solar system in the opposite direction to the rotation of our galaxy. S1 was discovered in 2017, when analyzing information from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey.

According to scientists, the flow of stars must be connected with halo dark matter, because it has the same mass as a dwarf galaxy in the Pec constellation.

The Universe is 78% of baryonic material, from which stars and other bodies are formed. The remaining 22% is dark matter. This cannot be seen in a standard way through the registration of electromagnetic radiation, because it affects ordinary objects through the force of gravity.

It is assumed that dark matter consists of cowards – particles that can be detected in theory by registering light detectors that reflect when these elements are scattered in the atomic nucleus. According to another theory, matter is a collection of particle axions.

[ad_2]

Source link