The teenager died after dozens of tapeworm cyst was buried in his brain, leaving him unconscious.
The unnamed 18-year-old was taken to hospital after suffering a violent seizures, the doctors said.
After examination of the patient, they said that he & # 39; appeared confused and said that he had a swelling over his right eye and a swollen right testicle.
Parents unnamed teenager told doctors that he also complained of pain in his groin last week.
Scans showed shocking results
Doctors ESIC Medical College and Hospital in Faridabad, India, sent the teenager to scan.
And MRI results left them stunned.
He showed that his brain was studded with parasitic cysts caused by severe infection of tapeworm.
Cysts were buried in the outer layer of the human brain, as well as in his brain stem, according to the report of the case in the New England Journal of Medicine.
He also had a cyst in his right eye and the testes, doctors noted.
Severe infection of tapeworm from pork
Doctors diagnosed him with a condition called neurocysticerosis – Tapeworm infection is usually a result of eating contaminated pork.
This can prevent an infection that affects the central nervous system, according to the World Health Organization.
MRI of the head revealed numerous well-defined cystic lesions throughout the cerebral cortex and the brainstem and the cerebellum, which are compatible with neurocysticercosis
Doctors treat a teenager
State begins when a person finishes eating contaminated meat.
They develop an intestinal tapeworm infection, known as taeniasis.
But if it is left untreated, it can lead to more serious & # 39; oznyh neurocysticerosis.
This is when the tapeworm egg built in the patient of the central nervous system, muscles, skin and eyes.
Neurocysticerosis with & # 39 is the most serious & # 39; oznay form of tapeworm infection, and & # 39 is a common cause of epilepsy and seizures worldwide.
A teenager can not be stored
In this case, the doctors said, the number of tapeworm cysts invading the teenager's body mean anti-parasitic medications are usually used, not an option.
In severe cases such as this, drugs can make inflammation worse in the brain that makes the state more deadly.
Instead, doctors gave the man steroids and anti-epileptic drugs.
But they could not save the teenager, who died two weeks later.
9ft tapeworm removed from another patient
Last year, doctors in Singapore were stunned to find 9FT tapeworm growing inside the human stomach, eat sushi after many years.
The worm was so long, it had to be drawn up by 18 times to fit in the photographs taken by physicians in a general hospital in Singapore.
Docs remove 1FT bowel CAP after he almost "exploded" from severe constipation
Cat scratch left teens to suicide, wanting to kill something & # 39; nd and believing that he is the son d & # 39; the devil
A person develops a killer BRAIN infection after using cotton swabs to clean ears
The woman was a stroke, but the lover gave her oral sex orgasm caused a brain haemorrhage
Woman suffering anaphylactic shock after oral sex – because the lover took penicillin
Strange boy brain scans show repaired itself after removal of the tumor Docs
The man came down from the excruciating 22-hour erection of illegal tanning Jeb
X-show stones and coins in the stomach of man "who soothe their anxiety ATE"
Athlete almost dies when a toothpick puncture the artery weeks after he swallowed
PDA in "unacceptable masturbates" before something & # 39; s caused by "silent" stroke
Man develops "megacolon" and deleted the entire intestine after severe constipation
Despite the length of the tapeworm, the patient did not show any signs or symptoms that hint at a parasite that lurks in his gut.
Meanwhile, doctors in China removed more than 30 tapeworm eggs from human brain after he suffered sudden disconnections.
46-year-old patient suffered from symptoms for six months before he was hospitalized.
Scans showed "like" a sack of & # 39; objects inside a person's head and doctors working were shocked to find that they were eggs and live worms buried in his brain tissue.
The patient also suffers Neurocysticercosis that doctors warn can go diagnosed for a long period of time, prompting some to describe it as a "hidden epidemic", especially in the poorer parts of the world.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for Sun Online team news? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810791 502. We pay for the video too. Click here to download your.