That's all cosmetic products available for purchase in today's Item Shop (30 April). Store features previously leaked Guardians Galaxy Star-Lord of the skin, Dance Off emotion, The Milano Glider and patron Ax pick.
The store is updated to reflect the new cosmetic products are available for purchase in the last April 30, 2019 Players noticed that the selected element of the timer is less than the mundane objects if the store was updated yesterday, although many thought it was a glitch.
A few hours ago, when the signs of the items count reaches 0, the skin has been replaced by Ravage Vanguard, however, of Epic Sun tweet that the skin Ravage was available. Perhaps it was a glitch, as it is quite strange, the skin Ravage will randomly change the skin Vanguard.
Yesterday's Point Shop featured skin Beastmode return with Mauler Kirk and airframe fuel. New Hoops beam, the Rhino has been added to complete the set. New wraps are available for purchase for 600 V-Bucks, which provides the player with 4 different wraps, although they all look the same.
Epic released previously leaked and the long-awaited Star-Lord Marvel skin with protective Ax, The Milano Glider and Dance Off EMOTE.
That's what today's Item Shop:
Fortnite best elements
If you wish to support us, use the support-and-creator code Fortnite-INSIDER in the lower right corner of the Item Shop.
- Star-Lord Leather (Marvel) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- Ax guardian Choppers (Marvel) – V-500 Bucks
- Milano Glider (Marvel) – 1200 V-Bucks
- dance Off Emote (Marvel) – V-500 Bucks
Time to dance off, bro.
– Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 30, 2019
Fortnite daily point
- Abstrakt Leather (Epic) – 1,500 V-Bucks
- spineless Emote (rare) – V-500 Bucks
- snorkel Ops Leather (Rare) – 1200 V-Bucks
- smooth Moves Emote (Epic) – V-800 Bucks
- Ax clutch Kirk (rarely) – V-800 Bucks
- blow a cloud Glider (Epic) – 1200 V-Bucks