(Caracas, November 7, News24) .- WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging applications in the world. However, sometimes this presents several problems when running on any iOS or Android mobile device.
Also read: Find out! Apple plans to launch the 5G iPhone in 2020
Next, we tell you what are the most common problems and how to overcome them.
1.- You cannot download what was sent to chat
– Make sure your mobile is connected to a Wi-Fi network with a good signal.
– Check whether the date and time of your cellphone are set correctly.
– Check whether your microSD card has space available so that the file can be downloaded. To check, open & # 39; configuration & # 39 ;, & # 39; storage & # 39; and select & # 39; SD card & # 39 ;, then save the file that takes up a lot of space on Google Drive or download it to a computer; finally, delete it from the cellphone and continue downloading again from the WhatsApp application.
2.- Send PDF files or heavy files
– On WhatsApp, photos, videos and audio have shipping limits for their weight. The solution is to download an application called Wasend, which allows sending PDF files or exceeds the specified weight for each contact.
3.- You cannot send photos or videos in chat
– For this case it is possible that your cellphone is configured so that the application & # 39; WhatsApp & # 39; does not have permission to access multimedia content. To fix this, go to & # 39; Phone settings & # 39 ;, & # 39; Applications and notifications & # 39 ;, & # 39; Application permissions & # 39; and select & # 39; Memory & # 39 ;, finally select the application you want to give permission to access your photos and videos, make sure the official blog is the application.
4.- Not all or part of your contacts appear
– First of all, check with this contact if they still have the same phone number or if they no longer use WhatsApp.
– Check whether the telephone number is complete and has indicators for each country of origin. In the case of Colombia it is & 57: # 39;
– Update the WhatsApp application on the App Store or on the Play Store, some older versions can cause your contacts not to appear. When you make an update, open & # 39; application & # 39; and in the & # 39; Contacts & # 39; click on the three points in the upper right corner and select & # 39; Update & # 39 ;.
5. – Prepare two WhatsApp accounts on mobile
– According to Andro4all, having two or more numbers is only possible through an external application called Disa, which brings together any messaging services.
– To install and configure it, you must follow the steps specified in this link.
With information from Pulzo